Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to The Food and I, the blog where I write about The Food. That would include the food I cook at home, the food I buy at various stores and markets, the food I dine out and eat at various restaurants and houses of family and friends. You get the basic idea, ehh? Culinary cruises, culinary comrades, culinary cohorts, and of course, cuisiniers, or cooks! Yes, I’ll put a few photos into the blog, along with some links (as in Internet links, not sausage links necessarily). Links to restaurants, food-related stores, food section in newspapers, as well as other culinary blogs and/or websites.

On my next few posts, I’ll probably start with an introduction to the Los Angeles culinary scene, as well as intros to surrounding areas, like Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera ...

Until next time, just sit back and enjoy ...